Share your struggle with someone you trust. Your loved ones are probably aware that you are struggling but may not know why and they want to help. They want to walk alongside you through this journey. If this is not an option, find a nearby AA/NA meeting or church group. When you engage in those programs you will be met with compassion, connection and kinship — people who have walked through the fire and want to help you heal and find peace.
- First of Its Kind Substance Abuse Recovery Farm to Open in Seaford
- Solid Foundation of Recovery – Impact Life
- From clean needles to free naloxone, Delaware outreach groups reducing harm of addiction
- Recovery Centers of America’s Domenica Personti: Seeking Help with an Addiction
- Headed Into a New Decade Energized