IMPACT LIFE — 2023
HARM REDUCTION CONFERENCE
HAPPENING AUGUST 30TH
8AM — 4:30PM
DOWNTOWN WILMINGTON DOUBLE TREE HOTEL
700 N King St, Wilmington, DE 19801
- Harm Reduction Values and Approaches
- Housing as Harm Reduction
- Strengthening Harm Reduction through Research
- Excellence in Advocacy – How to empower & strengthen communities
- Advancing Health Equity with HR Strategies
- LGBTQIA+ Harm Reduction Engagement Strategies
- Future of Harm Reduction
Conference sessions will be one hour in length.
on most sessions
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
We highly encourage you to submit your presentation proposal as early as possible to increase your chances of being selected. Please note that all submitted proposals will be reviewed by our selection committee, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Harm Reduction Conference is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise, connect with industry professionals, and contribute to the advancement of Harm Reduction in our area. We look forward to receiving your submission and having you as part of our esteemed lineup of speakers.
01. SUBMISSION INFO
We are excited to announce a call for presentations for our upcoming Harm Reduction Conference on August 30, 2023, in Wilmington, DE. We are looking for speakers with expertise and insights in all areas of Harm Reduction, Health Equity, and Racial Justice. If you believe you would be a valuable addition to our event, we invite you to submit a presentation proposal for consideration.
02. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Please submit your submissions utilizing the form below by 5 p.m. on June 16, 2023.
- Notification of Acceptance: On or prior to July 2, 2023
If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRESENTATION PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
Submission deadline is 5 p.m. on June 16, 2023.